SCCM 2012 R2 SQL Query Issues

SCCM 2012 R2 SQL Query Issues


A client of mine had a issue with a custom SCCM query we created to find malicious software, he wanted to edit it, something went wrong and the console crashed. So we wanted to delete it and start again as we had the query backed up anyway. When we tried to delete it, we got a random error message and it simply wouldn’t move. So we ripped it out of SQL, here’s how we did it.

Connect to your SCCM Database (CM_Sitecode), 
1. Expand tables
2. then right click “dbo.queries” and edit the to 200 rows
3. Selected “Custom Query NAME”  then right click and then delete it.

You’re also able to edit the query should you need to for SQL it self.

Enjoy 🙂


Heinrich is a Consultant working firmly on the grey area between the Private Cloud and the Desktop. He has a keen focus and love for Configuration Manager 2012 and beyond, delivering and working on a Desktop Deployments as well as Private and Hybrid Cloud solutions.

Tagged with: , , ,