SCCM 2012 R2 and MDT 2013 – UDI (Locale)

Hi All, 1 of my clients is using SCCM 2012 R2 with MDT 2013 for the UDI (User driven installation). The UDI is really simple, ask name of the computer, OU/Domain, User primary user as well as language. As you can see here, UDI does not format the PC. Based on this, we created a new UDI XML file and changed the default unattended.xml to add the UDI variables to the new OS. We changed/added the following from en-us for the code it was <InputLocale>%KeyboardLocale%</InputLocale> <SystemLocale>%UserLocale%</SystemLocale> <UILanguage>%UILanguage%</UILanguage> <UserLocale>%UserLocale%</UserLocale> the problem is when we apply the XML file, it did not change the keyboard and locale to our test location (UK), instead, it kept en-us. searching, we found a blog post for MDT 2012 Update 01 from Cameron (you can find the post here) and applying the workaround fixed the issue. after that, i found that the MDT 2013 documentation (that…